This Chicken Caesar Wrap recipe is made with tender chicken, crisp veggies, a creamy caesar dressing, and warm flour tortillas. Easy to make, it’s perfect for a filling lunch or quick dinner!
Why You’ll Love This Chicken Caesar Wrap Recipe
I love a good Caesar salad. Whether it’s my go to kale Caesar salad or this salmon Caesar salad pretty much any variation of the classic Caesar is my favorite. This chicken Caesar salad wrap combines the best of Caesar salad in a wrap that’s perfect for a quick lunch.
It features all the tastes and textures you love about a classic Caesar salad rolled up in a warm, satisfying tortilla. There’s tender chicken, crisp veggies, creamy dressing, and of course plenty of parmesan cheese for the finishing touch. Not only are these wraps delicious, but they’re surprisingly easy to make for a quick recipe that you can easily make ahead.
More Reader Favorite Chicken Recipes
- Waldorf Chicken Salad
- French Onion Skillet
- Green Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuits
- Chicken Pesto Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast: you can easily swap the chicken breast for boneless skinless chicken thighs if you’d like.
Seasonings: you’ll need salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper for the chicken in this recipe.
Olive Oil: choose a great-tasting olive oil that you love.
Greens: I like to use a combination of Tuscan or Lacinato kale and romaine lettuce, but you could choose one or the other.
Roasted Red Peppers: these add a slightly smokey flavor that I know you’ll love!
Grilled Artichoke Hearts: if you’ve never tried grilled artichoke hearts before, then you must! They’re full of flavor and work really well in this recipe.
Red Onion: for a bit of crunch and a onion flavor. Slice them thinly so you don’t end up with a huge bite of red onion.
Avocado: we’re adding some creamy diced avocado for some healthy fats.
Caesar Dressing: my homemade Caesar dressing is my go-to dressing for this recipe. It’s creamy, easy to make, and so flavorful! I also love to use my tahini caesar dressing if I want to switch things up a bit. If you want to save time, you can always go with your favorite store-bought version instead.
Parmesan Cheese: we’re adding a bit of freshly grated parmesan for a salty, cheesy flavor.
Tortillas: you’ll need four burrito-size tortillas for these wraps.
- Chicken Breast – feel free to use chicken thighs instead of breasts if that’s your thing. Or, swap it out for salmon, turkey, or shrimp instead.
- Veggies – have extra veggies on hand? Toss them in! Anything goes with this chicken Caesar wrap recipe.
- Dressing – not a fan of Caesar dressing? Use any other flavor you like best! Greek salad dressing, dairy free Ranch, or lemon herb tahini dressing would all taste great.
- Cheese – feel free to swap the parmesan cheese out for another variety if you prefer. Mozzarella or even feta would both work well.
- Tortillas – need this recipe to be gluten-free? Swap out the tortillas for your favorite gluten-free tortillas instead. You could also swap the white flour tortillas for whole wheat if you prefer.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
How to Make This Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
Step One: Season the chicken breast on both sides. Then, heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the olive oil followed by the chicken breast. Cook for 5 minutes on each side until the chicken is golden brown and the internal temperature is 165 degrees. Let the chicken rest and cool for 10 minutes before dicing.
Step Two: Add the diced chicken breast and remaining wrap ingredients, except the tortillas to a large mixing bowl. Toss until well combined and coated in the dressing.
Step Three: Warm the tortillas on a griddle, skillet, or open gas flame. Or, heat them in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds. Next, divide the salad mixture evenly between all four tortillas. Fold the sides of each tortilla toward the center, and roll them up tightly like a burrito. Then, slice diagonally, and serve!
Meal Prep Tips
- Prep the chicken – prep and season the chicken up to two days in advance to save some time. You can also prep and season a big batch of chicken breasts in advance, and freeze until you’re ready to cook.
- Make the dressing – combine all the ingredients for the homemade Caesar dressing, and keep it stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 to 7 days.
- Prep the veggies – you can slice and prep your veggies and any other filling ingredients so that they’re ready to use when you make your wraps. Just keep them stored in separate airtight containers in the fridge.
What Could I Serve with This Salad Wrap?
Made with the perfect combination protein, veggies, and healthy fats, this chicken Caesar salad wrap is filling enough to serve as a complete meal on its own. However, it also pairs well with a variety of sides such as:
- Crispy Homemade Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce
The Best Way to Store
Store any leftover cooked chicken in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
When you’re ready, you can reheat the chicken in the microwave for thirty seconds at a time until the chicken is warmed through. Then, warm a tortilla, and assemble your chicken Caesar salad wrap with the rest of the filling.
More Reader Favorite Recipes
- Ground Turkey Tacos
- Chipotle Chicken Sandwich
- Avocado Turkey Burgers with Chipotle Aioli
- Healthy Burger Bowls with Special Sauce
- Easy BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- Crispy Gluten Free Chicken Tenders
I hope you give these Chicken Caesar Wraps a try! They are so easy to make, protein packed, and delicious! If you do give this recipe a try, let me know! Leave a comment with a star rating below. You can also snap a photo & tag @allthehealthythings on INSTAGRAM. Your reviews and ratings help support All the Healthy Things and make it possible for me to continue to create the recipes you trust and love.Print
Chicken Caesar Wrap
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Lunch and Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
For the Chicken
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast (split in half lengthwise)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
For the Wrap
- 1 cup chopped tuscan/lacinato kale
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1/3 cup chopped grilled artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup creamy caesar dressing, plus more if desired
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 4 large burrito-sized (10-inch) tortillas
- Make the Chicken: Season the chicken breast on both sides with salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the olive oil and then add the chicken breast. Cook for 5 minutes per side until the chicken is golden brown and internal temperature is 165 degrees. Let the chicken rest and cool for 10 minutes before dicing.
- Make the Salad: Add the diced chicken breast and the remaining wrap ingredients, except the tortillas, to a large mixing bowl. Toss until well combined.
- Assemble the Wraps: Warm the tortillas on a griddle/skillet/open gas flame or in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Divide the salad mixture evenly between all four of the tortillas. Fold the sides of each tortilla toward the center and then roll up tightly like a burrito. Slice on a diagonal and serve!
chicken caesar wrap, chicken caesar wrap recipe, chicken caesar salad wrap
Recipe by: Ashlea Carver / All the Healthy Things | Photography by: Eat Love Eat