Healthy Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip made with flavorful herbs and thick and creamy Greek Yogurt. This easy dip will take you minutes to make and it’s perfect as a dip for fresh veggies, wings, and more!
Healthy Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip Recipe
This healthy Greek yogurt ranch dip is incredibly easy to make and a versatile dip for veggies, wings, crackers, and more. The base of the dip is creamy Greek yogurt which helps to give the dip a delicious tangy flavor and smooth texture.
The best part? It will only take you five minutes to make the dip and get it in the fridge. You can keep a batch in the fridge for when you need a quick snack or serve it as a delicious appetizer.
Watch How to Make This Recipe
More Delicious Ranch Recipes
- Crispy Baked Ranch Chicken Wings
- Dairy Free Ranch Dressing
- Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
- Crispy Homemade Air Fryer French Fries
- Crispy Buffalo Ranch Chicken Nuggets
- Homemade Ranch Seasoning
- Healthy Jalapeño Ranch Dressing
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wings
Homemade Ranch Seasoning
This ranch dip gets a big hit of flavor from a homemade ranch seasoning. I love using this seasoning for in my Crispy Baked Ranch Chicken Wings recipe. It is also great sprinkled over hot French fries or on roasted breakfast potatoes.
The ranch seasoning is made from a combination of dried herbs and spices. Here is what you will need:
- dried dill
- onion powder
- dried chives
- garlic powder
- dried parsley
Ingredients You’ll Need for This Easy Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
Plain Full Fat Greek Yogurt: Creamy full-fat Greek yogurt gives this dip its creamy, tangy texture. The flavor of full fat yogurt works really well as a dip however, if you prefer, feel free to use fat-free Greek yogurt instead.
Homemade Ranch Seasoning: This easy homemade ranch seasoning is incredibly versatile and can be used in several different recipes.
Chopped Fresh Dill: To really bring out that ranch flavor, a little chopped fresh dill is added to the dip.
How to Make a Ranch Dip with Greek Yogurt
This simple dip comes together in three easy steps.
Step One: First, make a batch of the homemade ranch seasoning. You can store any leftover ranch seasoning in an air-tight container in a dry place.
Step Two: Next, add the Greek Yogurt, ranch seasoning, and fresh dill to a small mixing bowl. Whisk all of the ingredients together until well combined.
Step Three: Cover the dip and place in the fridge for 15 minutes to allow the flavors to meld. After the dip has sat for a bit, serve.
Can I Make This Dip Dairy-Free?
Yes! If you would like to make this dip dairy fee, you can use your favorite plain Greek non-dairy yogurt of choice.
Do I Have to Use Full Fat Greek Yogurt?
No. While I think the flavor of this dip tastes best when full-fat whole milk dairy is used, it will also taste great with l 2% Greek Yogurt or non-fat Greek Yogurt if you prefer.
How Long Will This Ranch Dip Last?
Covered in an air-tight container, in the fridge, this dip will last 3-4 days.
What to Serve with Easy Greek Yogurt Dip
The great thing about a ranch dip like this ones how many things you can pair it with! Here are a few great options.
- Veggies – ranch dip and your favorite veggies are a match made in heaven. Some of my personal favorites are carrots, celery, bell peppers, cucumbers, radishes, snap peas, and tomatoes.
- Fries – if you have never tried dipping your fries in ranch, you are missing out!
- Chicken wings – this ranch dip would be a great dip for buffalo wings.
- Cracker, pretzels, chips – of course all the crunchy snacks like pretzels, pita chips, and crackers are always a great pairing for ranch dip.
More Healthy Appetizers
- Greek Yogurt French Onion Dip
- Healthy 7 Layer Dip
- Creamy White Bean Dip
- Whipped Feta Dip
- Pumpkin Pie Dip
- Yogurt Fruit Dip
- Crispy Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- BBQ Chicken Meatballs
- Dairy Free Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Crispy Potato Skins
I hope you give this Healthy Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip a try! This makes a quick and easy appetizer or snack that everyone will love.
If you do give this recipe a try, I want to know! Leave a comment with a star rating below. You can also snap a photo & tag @allthehealthythings on INSTAGRAM. Your reviews help support All the Healthy Things and make it possible for me to continue to create the recipes you know and love.Print
Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: snacks
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: american
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 cup plain Greek full fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon homemade ranch seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- salt + pepper to taste
- fresh dill or fresh chives and black pepper for topping
- Whisk together the ranch seasoning and Greek yogurt until well combined.
- Fold in the chopped dill until well combined.
- Allow the dip to sit in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to allow the flavors to meld before giving the dip a taste. Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Top the dip with additional dill or chives and black pepper before serving.
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
You can use 2% or non-fat Greek yogurt if you prefer.
Greek yogurt ranch dip, ranch dip, yogurt ranch dip
Recipe by: Ashlea Carver / All the Healthy Things | Photography by: Casey Colodny / THE MINDFUL HAPA