- 1 cup plain Greek full fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon homemade ranch seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- salt + pepper to taste
- fresh dill or fresh chives and black pepper for topping
- Whisk together the ranch seasoning and Greek yogurt until well combined.
- Fold in the chopped dill until well combined.
- Allow the dip to sit in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to allow the flavors to meld before giving the dip a taste. Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Top the dip with additional dill or chives and black pepper before serving.
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
You can use 2% or non-fat Greek yogurt if you prefer.
Keywords: Greek yogurt ranch dip, ranch dip, yogurt ranch dip