This delicious Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie recipe is filled with juicy mango, strawberries, tropical pineapple juice, and healthy fats thanks to Greek yogurt. It is smooth, creamy, and a delicious way to start your day!
Light and Refreshing Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
I love a good smoothie for breakfast and this strawberry pineapple smoothie is a simple yet delicious combo that always works. Smoothies are perfect for a quick breakfast or refreshing afternoon snack. I know you’ll love this recipe!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It’s light and refreshing! – this fruit smoothie is full of two refreshing fruits – pineapple and strawberries.
- It’s easy to customize! – you can add all your favorite smoothie additions like protein, powder, flax seed, and more to this smoothie. Need some ideas? I’ve got plenty in this post!
Strawberries: frozen strawberries are the base of this recipe.
Pineapple: to give this smoothie the perfect tropical flavor you’ll need two cups of frozen pineapple.
Greek yogurt: I love adding Greek yogurt to my smoothies! It adds an extra dose of protein to help keep me full.
Almond Milk: you can use plain or vanilla almond milk for this recipe.
Orange Juice: last, but certainly not least, we’re using a bit of orange juice to really bring home that fresh fruit flavor.
Helpful Smoothie Making Tools
Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Variations
- Make it sweeter or less sweet – you can always add al touch of maple syrup (or honey!) to this smoothie to make it sweeter if you feel like it’s necessary. I don’t typically find the need to add sweetener to this smoothie. Just give it a taste before serving.
- Make it dairy free/ vegan – leave out the Greek Yogurt entirely or swap it for your favorite dairy-free yogurt, like coconut or almond milk yogurt, instead.
- Swap the milk – swap the almond milk for coconut milk, oat milk, cashew milk, or even whole milk if you prefer. Coconut milk would be delicious in this smoothie.
How to Make a Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
Step One: Add the almond milk and orange juice to the base of your blender.
Step Two: Next, add the frozen strawberries, pineapple chunks, and Greek yogurt to the blender.
Step Three: Blend everything until smooth and creamy. Add a bit more almond milk or orange juice if needed.
My Favorite Tips for the Best Creamy Smoothies
- Add the liquid first – add your liquid to the base of the blender first. This helps make the smoothie easier to blend.
- Start slow – start the blender speed on low and then gradually turn it up before bringing it to full speed for the best results.
- Use frozen produce – for this recipe it’s really important that you use at least one frozen fruit to ensure you get that really thick, delicious creamy texture. Otherwise the smoothie will be too watery.
- Ditch the ice – if you typically add a ton of ice to your smoothies it may be tempting to add it to this one but trust me you do not need it. Just use frozen strawberries and pineapple instead to keep things cold and creamy.
More Delicious Smoothie Recipes
- Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Pineapple Smoothie
- The Best Mango Smoothie
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Creamy Peach Smoothie
- Piña Colada Smoothie
- Banana Cherry Smoothie
Get all of our best reader favorite smoothie recipes, here!
I hope you give this Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie a try! This makes a quick and easy breakfast or snack that everyone will love!
If you do give this recipe a try, I want to know! Leave a comment with a star rating below. You can also snap a photo & tag @allthehealthythings on INSTAGRAM. Your reviews help support All the Healthy Things and make it possible for me to continue to create the recipes you know and love.Print
Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: american
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk (plus more as needed)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Add the almond milk and orange juice to the base of your blender.
- Next, add the frozen strawberries, pineapple chunks, and Greek yogurt to the blender.
- Blend everything until smooth and creamy. Add a bit more almond milk or orange juice if needed.
strawberry pineapple smoothie, how to make a strawberry pineapple smoothie
Recipe by: Ashlea Carver / All the Healthy Things | Photography by: THE G&M KITCHEN