This delicious peach smoothie recipe is filled with juicy peaches, banana, orange juice, and healthy fats thanks to Greek yogurt. It is smooth, creamy, and a delicious way to start your day!
Why You’ll Love This Peach Smoothie Recipe
- It’s full of peach flavor! – Whether you’re using frozen peaches from the freezer section or freezing your own, this smoothie is chock full of delicious summer stone fruit.
- It’s an easy breakfast! – Smoothies are one of my go-to choices for a quick and easy breakfast when I’m running short on time. If you’re looking for a few ways to make your smoothies even more filling, I’ve included them in the post.
- It’s a simple recipe! – Seriously all you need are a few simple ingredients to whip up this delicious smoothie.
Frozen Peaches: you can go the easy route and grab a bag of frozen peaches or, if they’re in season, buy fresh peaches and then peel and freeze them!
Banana: this helps to give the smoothie the perfect creamy texture and adds a touch of sweetness as well.
Whole Milk Greek Yogurt: I love to add a touch of whole milk Greek Yogurt for an extra dose of protein and some healthy fats.
Almond Milk: I chose almond milk as one of my liquids of choice for this smoothie because it has a nice neutral flavor.
Orange Juice: the next liquid of choice is just a bit of orange juice to really bring out that delicious fruit flavor. You can easily replace it with more almond milk or water if you like instead.
- Make it sweeter – you can always add a touch of maple syrup or honey to the smoothie to make it a touch sweeter. This is a great option if your peaches aren’t particularly sweet.
- Make it dairy free/ vegan – leave out the Greek Yogurt entirely or swap it for your favorite dairy-free yogurt instead!
- Make it banana free – if you don’t prefer banana in your smoothies, swap it out here for frozen mango instead! It’ll make the smoothie nice and creamy but won’t add the banana flavor.
- Make it “coconutty” – swap the almond milk for canned light or full-fat coconut milk to give the smoothie a slight coconut flavor.
Ways to Customize
Feel free to get creative and add extra boosts of nutrition and flavor to your peach smoothie. Smoothies are so easy customize and I love adding more goodness to really make them a hearty and filling meal. Below are a few great additions that I personally love!
- protein powder – this UNFLAVORED WHEY PROTEIN POWDER is my favorite and something I use every day. I always add it to my smoothies when I’m making one to drink as a meal.
- collagen powder – I love adding a scoop of COLLAGEN POWDER for an extra hit of protein to keep me feeling full. This great option to use instead of protein powder.
- ground flax seeds – these FLAXSEEDS are full of health benefits and you cannot even taste them! They contain fiber, protein, and healthy fats!
- chia seeds – I recommend adding just anywhere between a half to one teaspoon or so of CHIA SEEDS they don’t change the texture of the smoothie too much. Be sure to drink it right away or it’ll turn into chia pudding!
- hemp seeds – another seed that I love to add to my smoothies are HEMP SEEDS for all fo the health benefits. I usually add 1/2 a tablespoon.
- oats – I love adding 1/4 cup of OLD-FASHIONED OATS to my smoothies for even more fiber and whole grains. You can’t even taste them!
How to Make a Peach Smoothie
Step One: Add the almond milk and orange juice to the base of a HIGH POWERED BLENDER.
Step Two: Next, add the frozen peaches, frozen banana, and Greek yogurt.
Step Three: Blend until the smoothie is completely smooth and creamy. Top with sliced banana, sliced peaches, or other toppings like granola or hemp seeds!
Tips for the Perfect Creamy Smoothie Every Single Time
- Add the liquid first – add your liquid to the base of the blender first. This helps make the smoothie easier to blend.
- Start slow – start the blender speed on low and then gradually turn it up before bringing it to full speed for the best results.
- Use frozen fruit – for this recipe it’s important that both your peaches and banana are frozen to ensure you get that really thick, delicious creamy texture. Otherwise the smoothie will be too watery.
- Ditch the ice – if you typically add a ton of ice to your smoothies it may be tempting to add it to this one but trust me you do not need it. Just use frozen fruit instead to keep things cold and creamy.
More Delicious Smoothie Recipes to Love
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
The Best Mango Smoothie
Creamy Mixed Berry Smoothie
Strawberry Mango Smoothie
The Best Green Smoothie
Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
Banana Cherry Smoothie
I hope you give this Peach Smoothie a try! This makes a quick and easy breakfast or snack that everyone will love!
If you do give this recipe a try, I want to know! Leave a comment with a star rating below. You can also snap a photo & tag @allthehealthythings on INSTAGRAM. Your reviews help support All the Healthy Things and make it possible for me to continue to create the recipes you know and love.
- 2 cups frozen peach slices
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1/2 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/2 almond milk (plus more to thin)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-powered blender.
- Blend everything until smooth and creamy.
Keywords: peach smoothie, peach smoothie recipe, how to make a peach smoothie, how to freeze peaches for smoothies
Recipe by: Ashlea Carver / All the Healthy Things | Photography by: Eat Love Eat