Delicious Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos made with perfectly roasted buffalo cauliflower, a cool and crunchy cilantro lime slaw, and all of your favorite toppings. These tacos are filling, delicious, and make a great quick and easy weeknight dinner!
The Best Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
Cauliflower! It’s one of the most versatile vegetables out there and if you have never tried cauliflower tacos, I have to tell you, you’re missing out.
These delicious buffalo cauliflower tacos have just the right balance of spice from the tangy buffalo sauce and cool and creamy from the cilantro lime slaw.
The best part? They are incredibly easy to make and come together in around thirty minutes or less. If you are looking for another way to use your cauliflower – this is it!
More Delicious Taco Recipes
- Cod Fish Tacos with Cabbage Slaw
- Ground Turkey Tacos
- Easy Ground Beef Tacos
- SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TACOS
- Homemade Taco Seasoning
- SHRIMP TACOS WITH CHIPOTLE CABBAGE SLAW
- ROASTED CHIPOTLE CAULIFLOWER TACOS
The Ingredients You Need to Make Buffalo Cauliflower
Cauliflower Florets: for the best results I recommend cutting your cauliflower into larger florets instead of smaller pieces before roasting. This helps give the tacos a better texture.
Spices: the buffalo cauliflower is packed with flavor thanks to a blend of simple spices.
Buffalo Sauce: I recommend using your favorite buffalo sauce for the cauliflower. Any brand will work.
Crunchy Slaw: the crunchy cilantro lime slaw on these tacos is cool, refreshing, and works perfectly with the buffalo sauce.
Tortillas: I think the flavor of corn tortillas in this recipe works really well. Of course, feel free to use whatever tortillas you prefer.
The Most Delicious Cool and Creamy Cilantro Lime Slaw
These buffalo cauliflower tacos get a crunchy, cool, creamy element thanks to a delicious cabbage slaw. The dressing for the cabbage slaw also can serve as an extra topping for the tacos!
What you need for the cilantro lime slaw dressing:
- Greek yogurt
- lime juice
- fresh dill
- salt and pepper
How to Make Cauliflower Buffalo Tacos
Step One: Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Next, combine the cauliflower, oil, one fourth a cup of buffalo sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder in a large mixing bowl and stir until the cauliflower is well coated. Pour the cauliflower onto a sheet pan in an even layer.
Step Two: Roast the cauliflower for fifteen to twenty minutes until the cauliflower is tender and beginning to crisp around the edges. Remove the cauliflower from the oven and drizzle on the remaining half of the buffalo sauce.
Step Three: While the cauliflower is roasting make the slaw dressing. Add the avocado, jalapeño, Greek yogurt, mayo, dill, chives, cilantro, salt, pepper, and lime juice to a high powered blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
Step Four: Pour one fourth to one third of the dressing over the shredded cabbage and stir until well combined.
Step Five: Now it’s time to assemble your tacos! Start with warmed tortillas, cabbage slaw, cauliflower, sliced avocado, and a drizzle of the remaining dressing. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Let’s Talk About Toppings
The great thing about these tacos is that they’re a blank canvas for your favorite toppings. Feel free to get creative and add all of your favorites things. I’ve included a few of my favorite topping suggestions below!
- thinly sliced green onion
- finely chopped fresh celery
- fresh cilantro
- jalapeños (if you like a little heat)
More Delicious Cauliflower Recipes
- Roasted Chipotle Cauliflower Tacos with Spicy Lime Tahini
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- Loaded Cauliflower Soup
- Oven Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon Herb Tahini
- Loaded Mashed Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Mac n Cheese
I hope you give these Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos a try! They make a delicious and filling vegetarian dinner.
If you do give this recipe a try, I want to know! Leave a comment with a star rating below. You can also snap a photo & tag @allthehealthythings on INSTAGRAM. Your reviews help support All the Healthy Things and make it possible for me to continue to create the recipes you know and love.Print
Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1/2 tbsp avocado oil
- 12 oz cauliflower florets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce, divided
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage or slaw mix
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- ½ avocado
- ½ jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced (or whole pepper if you like the extra spice)
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tablespoon fresh dill weed
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- small white corn or flour tortillas, for serving
- sliced avocado, for serving
- chopped cilantro, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine the cauliflower, oil, 1/4 cup buffalo sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder in a large mixing bowl and stir until the cauliflower is well coated. Pour onto a prepared sheet pan in an even layer.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes until the cauliflower is tender and beginning to crisp. Remove from the oven and drizzle on the remaining half of the buffalo sauce.
- While the cauliflower is roasting make the slaw dressing. Add the avocado, jalapeño, Greek yogurt, mayo, dill, chives, cilantro, salt, pepper, and lime juice to a high powered blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour 1/4-1/3 cup of the dressing over the shredded cabbage and stir until well combined.
- Assemble the tacos starting with warmed tortillas, cabbage slaw, cauliflower, sliced avocado, and a drizzle of the remaining dressing. Serve immediately and enjoy!
buffalo cauliflower tacos, cauliflower tacos, roasted cauliflower tacos, cauliflower buffalo tacos, buffalo cauliflower
Recipe by: Ashlea Carver / All the Healthy Things | Photography by: Casey Colodny / THE MINDFUL HAPA
Recipe inspired by Pinch of Yum