This sparkling peach lemonade is full of juicy fresh peaches, tart lemon juice, and sweetened with just the right touch of honey. You will want to sip on this refreshing recipe all summer long.
Fresh Sparkling Peach Lemonade
There is nothing like a cold glass of lemonade on a hot day. While lemonade is great all on its own, it’s taken to a whole new level when you add in in fresh, juicy, sun ripened peaches. The combination of sweet peach flavor and tart lemon juice is one that cannot be beat.
Making your own homemade lemonade may sound a bit complicated but it really could not be any easier. This refreshing sparkling peach lemonade is so easy to make and comes together in just ten minutes. It’s made with tart lemon juice, juicy fresh peaches, fizzy sparkling water, and naturally sweetened with a honey simple syrup.
Not only is it easy and delicious, this recipe is also Paleo-friendly and made with only all natural whole food ingredients. It’s a drink that everyone will love and enjoy!
Sparkling Peach Lemonade Video
Peach Lemonade Ingredients
Fresh Peaches: Look for fresh, ripe, juicy peaches for the best results. No need to peel them. Just be sure to wash the peaches well before slicing and removing their pits.
Lemon Juice: For the best flavor, I recommend either squeezing your own lemons or buying fresh cold pressed lemon juice. The shelf-stable lemon juice you can find on store shelves will not taste the same.
Honey Simple Syrup: This all natural sweetener gives the drink the perfect touch of sweetness.
Sparkling Water: Plain sparkling water works perfectly in this drink to give it a bit of fix without the addition of a sugary soda. If you prefer, you could use lemon sparkling water instead of a plain flavor.
How to Make Sparkling Peach Lemonade
Step One: First, make the honey simple syrup. Add the honey and water to a small pot and then heat the mixture over medium heat until the honey is completely dissolved. Remove the pot from the heat and let the mixture cool.
Step Two: Next, add the fresh peaches and lemon juice to a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
Step Three: Pour the peach mixture into a fine mesh strainer to remove any bits of peach skin. If you have a high powered blender you may be able to skip this step. I’ve found that my Vitamix blender can fully break down all of the peach skin until everything is completely smooth so that there is no need strain.
Step Four: Next, add the honey simple syrup to the peach lemonade mixture and stir until well combined. Chill the mixture for two to three hours until cold.
Step Five: Once it is chilled, pour one fourth to half a cup of the peach lemonade mixture into the bottom of a glass. Add ice and then top off with sparkling water. For even more flavor, add a few fresh peach slices and sprigs of fresh mint a few if you like. Stir and enjoy!
Can I Use Frozen Peaches?
Yes! If you do not have fresh peaches, feel free to use frozen sliced peaches. You will need to let them thaw completely before using.
Tips and Tricks for the Best Lemonade
- Make it sweeter – if you want your lemonade to be on the sweeter side, feel free to add more honey until it is the perfect sweetness.
- Make it more tart – like your lemonade on the tarter side? Add a little extra fresh lemon juice until it reaches your desired tartness.
How to Store
Store your peach lemonade syrup in an air-tight container in the fridge. You may need to stir or shake the syrup a bit before serving if any of the fresh fruit has settled at the bottom of the container.
More Delicious Recipes
- Creamy Peach Smoothie
- Gluten Free Peach Crisp
- Strawberry Basil Lemonade
- Sparkling Strawberry Limeade
- Healthy Key Lime Pie Bars
- No Bake Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
- Gluten Free Strawberry Crisp
- Strawberry Oatmeal Crumb Bars
I hope you give this Sparkling Peach Lemonade a try! It is the most refreshing and delicious drink!
If you do give this recipe a try, I want to know! Leave a comment with a star rating below. You can also snap a photo & tag @allthehealthythings / #allthehealthythings on INSTAGRAM. Your reviews help support All the Healthy Things and make it possible for me to continue to create the recipes you know and love.Print
Sparkling Peach Lemonade
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: drinks
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: american
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pound fresh peaches
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 4–6 cups plain sparkling water
- fresh mint, for garnish
- Add the honey and water to a small pot. Heat the mixture over medium heat until the honey is completely dissolved. Remove the pot from the heat and let the mixture cool.
- Add the peaches and lemon juice to a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the peach mixture through a fine mesh strainer to remove any bits of remaining peach skin.
- Add the honey simple syrup to the peach lemonade mixture and stir until well combined. Chill the mixture for two to three hours until cold.
- Once it’s chilled, pour one fourth to half a cup of the peach lemonade mixture into the bottom of a glass. Add ice and then top off with sparkling water. Add a sliced peaches and fresh mint to each glass and enjoy!
peach lemonade, sparkling peach lemonade
Recipe by: Ashlea Carver / All the Healthy Things | Photography by: Casey Colodny / THE MINDFUL HAPA