- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pound fresh peaches
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 4–6 cups plain sparkling water
- fresh mint, for garnish
- Add the honey and water to a small pot. Heat the mixture over medium heat until the honey is completely dissolved. Remove the pot from the heat and let the mixture cool.
- Add the peaches and lemon juice to a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the peach mixture through a fine mesh strainer to remove any bits of remaining peach skin.
- Add the honey simple syrup to the peach lemonade mixture and stir until well combined. Chill the mixture for two to three hours until cold.
- Once it’s chilled, pour one fourth to half a cup of the peach lemonade mixture into the bottom of a glass. Add ice and then top off with sparkling water. Add a sliced peaches and fresh mint to each glass and enjoy!
Keywords: peach lemonade, sparkling peach lemonade