A tasty Iced Honey Cinnamon Latte made with a delicious honey cinnamon syrup and Planet Oat Extra Creamy Oatmilk. This drink is so easy to make, naturally sweetened, and the perfect iced drink to sip on whenever you need a pick me up!
This recipe is sponsored by Planet Oat who I am excited to be partnering with throughout 2021. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
The Most Delicious Iced Honey Cinnamon Oat Milk Latte
This honey cinnamon oatmilk latte is my new favorite coffee drink. It has a delicious and robust honey cinnamon flavor thanks to a homemade simple syrup and is the perfect creamy consistency thanks to Planet Oat Extra Creamy Oatmilk. If you have been looking for a new iced latte recipe to try, this is it. I know you will love it!
Honey Cinnamon Simple Syrup
This latte gets its delicious honey cinnamon flavor from a honey cinnamon simple syrup. If you have never made simple syrup before, trust me it could not be easier. All you need are a few ingredients (that you probably already have) to make the syrup. The best part? Once you make a batch you will have plenty of extra syrup left to make even more oatmilk lattes.
Here’s what you need to make the simple syrup:
- cinnamon sticks
- vanilla extract
Ingredients You Need to Make This Latte
Strong coffee or espresso: If you have an espresso machine, you can use it to pull two shots of espresso. No espresso machine? No problem! Brew half a cup of strong coffee.
Planet Oat Extra Creamy Oatmilk:my milk of choice for lattes is always oatmilk and I love the Planet Oat Extra Creamy Oatmilk – it has a lovely creamy consistency that froths really well, too!
Honey Cinnamon Simple Syrup:this adds all the sweet delicious honey cinnamon flavor you need. Feel free to adjust the amount of the syrup to suit your tastebuds.
The Best Oat Milk to Use in This Recipe
When it comes to lattes, I always reach for oatmilk as my milk of choice. I love the creaminess, the flavor, and how well it pairs with coffee.This drink is extra delicious and creamy thanks to Planet Oat Extra Creamy Oatmilk.
Planet Oat Extra Creamy has a rich full-bodied flavor that is also naturally sweet. It really is the perfect companion for coffee or espresso.
How to Make an Iced Honey Cinnamon Latte
Step One: First make the honey cinnamon simple syrup. Add the honey, cinnamon sticks, and water to a small pot. Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce the heat to low and simmer. Let the mixture simmer for 10 minutes and then remove from the heat. Stir in the vanilla extract and let the syrup come to a complete cool. To store, remove the cinnamon sticks and then store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Step Two: Fill a cup with ice and then pour in the Planet Oat Extra Creamy Oatmilk. Next, add the honey cinnamon simple syrup and stir until well combined.
Step Three: Lastly, pour the shot of espresso over the milk and ice. Enjoy!
Tips, Tricks, and FAQs
- Want things a little sweeter? Feel free to add a bit more honey cinnamon syrup to your latte and make it work for you.
- Need to make an unsweetened version of this drink? Feel free to leave out the maple syrup and use Planet Oat Unsweetened Oatmilk, which contains zero sugar!
- Want to make a hot version of this drink? Just heat your oatmilk before combining the espresso and honey cinnamon syrup.
More Delicious Drinks You’ll Love
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
The Best Homemade Gingerbread Latte
Healthy Hot Chocolate
I hope you give this Iced Honey Cinnamon Oatmilk Latte and Planet Oat Oatmilk a try!
If you do try this recipe, I want to know! Leave a comment with a star rating below. You can also snap a photo & tag @allthehealthythings & @PlanetOat on INSTAGRAM. Your reviews help support All the Healthy Things and make it possible for me to continue to create the recipes you love and trust.
Recipe by: Ashlea Carver / All the Healthy Things | Photography by: Casey Colodny / THE MINDFUL HAPA
For the Honey Cinnamon Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Iced Honey Cinnamon Latte
- 8 oz Planet Oat Extra Creamy Oatmilk
- 1/2 tablespoon honey cinnamon simple syrup (plus more to taste)
- 1–2 shots espresso, cooled or chilled (plus an extra shot if you would like a stronger coffee)
- First make the honey cinnamon simple syrup. Add the honey, cinnamon sticks, and water to a small pot. Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce the heat to low and simmer. Let the mixture simmer for 10 minutes and then remove from the heat. Stir in the vanilla extract and let the syrup come to a complete cool. Remove the cinnamon sticks and then store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Fill a cup with ice and then pour in the Planet Oat Extra Creamy Oatmilk. Next, add the honey cinnamon simple syrup and stir until well combined.
- Lastly, pour the shot of espresso over the milk and ice. Enjoy!
Keywords: honey cinnamon latte, oat milk latte, honey cinnamon oat milk latte, iced honey cinnamon latte, iced honey cinnamon oat milk latte