For the Honey Cinnamon Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Iced Honey Cinnamon Latte
- 8 oz Planet Oat Extra Creamy Oatmilk
- 1/2 tablespoon honey cinnamon simple syrup (plus more to taste)
- 1–2 shots espresso, cooled or chilled (plus an extra shot if you would like a stronger coffee)
- First make the honey cinnamon simple syrup. Add the honey, cinnamon sticks, and water to a small pot. Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce the heat to low and simmer. Let the mixture simmer for 10 minutes and then remove from the heat. Stir in the vanilla extract and let the syrup come to a complete cool. Remove the cinnamon sticks and then store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Fill a cup with ice and then pour in the Planet Oat Extra Creamy Oatmilk. Next, add the honey cinnamon simple syrup and stir until well combined.
- Lastly, pour the shot of espresso over the milk and ice. Enjoy!
Keywords: honey cinnamon latte, oat milk latte, honey cinnamon oat milk latte, iced honey cinnamon latte, iced honey cinnamon oat milk latte