- 1/2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 12 oz cauliflower florets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- spicy lime tahini, for serving
- corn tortillas, for serving
- black beans, for serving
- shredded lettuce, for serving
- salsa or pico de gallo, for serving
- lime wedges, for serving
- avocado, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine the cauliflower, oil, spices, and lime juice in a large mixing bowl and then pour onto a sheet pan in an even layer.
- Roast for 15-17 minutes until the cauliflower is tender and beginning to crisp. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Assemble your tacos by starting with warmed corn tortillas, shredded lettuce, black beans, cauliflower, spicy lime tahini, pico de gallo, and avocado. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Keywords: cauliflower tacos, roasted cauliflower tacos, chipotle cauliflower tacos