- 6 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 1 cup diced seedless English cucumber
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- flaky salt for garnish
- pepper to taste
- Add the diced watermelon, cucumber, red onion, mint leaves, lime juice, salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl. Toss everything together until well combined. Refrigerate the salad until you are ready to serve.
- When you are ready to serve, add the feta cheese and toss gently. Serve the salad and enjoy!
Keywords: watermelon feta salad, watermelon feta mint salad, watermelon and feta salad