- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg*
- ¼ teaspoon cloves*
- ½ tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ¾ cup oat milk
- 2 shots of espresso or ½ cup strongly brewed coffee
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Option One: Add all of the ingredients to a small saucepan and whisk together over medium heat. Once the mixture is heated through, pour it into your favorite mug, top with whipped cream and a little more cinnamon, and enjoy!
- Option Two: Combine all of the ingredients, except the milk, in a small saucepan. Whisk everything together and heat over medium heat. While the coffee mixture is heating, add the milk to a milk frother and froth. Once hot, pour the coffee mixture into your mug and then pour the warmed frothed milk overtop. Top with whipped cream, cinnamon, and enjoy!
The flavor of nutmeg and clove can be a little too strong for people, so feel free to just use a pinch of those spices if you prefer!
Keywords: gingerbread latte, homemade gingerbread latte, dairy free gingerbread latte, paleo gingerbread latte