- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup kalamata olives
- 1 cup marinated artichokes, havled
- 1/2 cup quartered English cucumbers
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 6 oz feta cheese, crumbled or cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
For the Optional Greek Dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (plus more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- If you are making the Greek dressing, add all of the ingredients to a food processor or blender and pulse or blend until well combined.
- If you are using the Greek dressing, drizzle a little of the dressing over all of the salad ingredients. Use a large mixing spoon or salad tongs to toss the salad until well combined. Add more dressing to the salad if needed or if you are not using a dressing, add more salt, pepper, and oregano to taste.
- Serve the salad and enjoy!
Keywords: Greek salad, easy Greek salad, Greek dressing