- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 medium to large sweet potato, diced and roasted
- 3 oz fresh spinach, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce or buffalo sauce
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and hot sauce until well combined.
- Heat a large oven safe non-stick skillet over medium heat. When the skillet is hot, add the avocado oil, ground sausage, and diced onion. Brown the sausage, breaking it up as it cooks.
- Once the sausage is fully cooked, add the roasted sweet potatoes and chopped spinach to the skillet and stir until well combined.
- Next, evenly pour the egg mixture over the sausage and veggies. Bake the frittata for 20-25 minutes until the egg is completely set. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Keywords: sweet potato and sausage frittata, healthy sweet potato frittata, paleo sausage and sweet potato frittata