- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 10 oz barbecue sauce, plus more for topping
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the chicken breast, barbecue sauce, apple juice, apple cider vinegar, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper to your crockpot. Stir to combine.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours or until the chicken breast is cooked through, tender, and easy to shred. Use two forks to shred the meat in the barbecue sauce.
- Stir the chicken and barbecue sauce again to ensure the chicken is well coated. Serve your preferred way and enjoy!
Keywords: slow cooker bbq chicken, bbq chicken slow cooker, bbq pulled chicken slow cooker, how to make bbq chicken in slow cooker