- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3 bell peppers (orange, green, and red), thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup avocado, olive oil, or melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt, plus more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper (optional)
- Cilantro, for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the chicken breast, bell peppers, and onion to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the oil, lime juice, dried herbs, spices, and salt to the chicken and vegetables in the mixing bowl. Stir until well combined and the chicken and veggies are completely coated in the marinade.
- Cover the chicken and veggies and place the bowl in the fridge to marinate for 20 minutes to an hour.
- After the chicken and veggies have marinated, pour them onto the sheet pan. Use your tongs to spread the chicken and vegetables into an even layer on the sheet pan.
- Bake the chicken fajitas for 15-18 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked through. If you would like, you can broil the fajitas on high for three to four minutes to brown.
- Remove the pan from the oven and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Keywords: Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas, Chicken Fajitas, Sheet Pan