- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- optional: dollop of whipped cream, pumpkin seeds, and sprinkle of cinnamon for serving
- Add the Greek yogurt, pumpkin puree, almond milk, vanilla extract, almond butter, and maple syrup to a mixing bowl. Whisk together until well combined.
- Next, fold in the oats, chia seeds, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until well combined.
- Add all of the ingredients to a large wide mouthed glass container with a lid and stir until everything is well combined.
- Cover the container and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- After oats have chilled, remove them from the fridge and give them a stir. Add a bit of whipped cream and cinnamon for serving or a drizzle of almond butter.
Keywords: pumpkin pie overnight oats, vegan pumpkin pie overnight oats, overnight oats with pumpkin, pumpkin overnight oats, pumpkin overnight oats recipe