- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop plain protein or vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup creamy all-natural almond butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, plus more for the top
- Add all of the ingredients to medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Whisk together until well combined and the dip is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
- Serve with fresh fruit and enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin pie dip, pumpkin dip