- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Optional: whipped cream for topping
- Whisk together all of the ingredients except the chia seeds.
- Add the chia seeds and whisk again until well combined.
- Pour the mix into a glass storage container and place it in the refrigerator. After a few minutes, give it another stir to make sure everything is evenly combined.
- Leave the chia pudding in the fridge overnight. In the morning give it a good stir and then top it with whipped cream, cinnamon, and pumpkin seeds.
Keywords: pumpkin chia pudding, pumpkin chia seed pudding, pumpkin pie chia pudding