- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ½ cups mashed banana, roughly 3-4 large bananas
- 1 heaping cup grated zucchini with all water removed
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¾ cups gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (plus more for the top)
- In a large mixing bowl add the melted butter, mashed banana, dark brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined.
- Next, add the gluten free flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt to the bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Fold the grated zucchini and chocolate chips into the batter.
- Transfer the batter to a prepared 9×5 loaf pan. If you would like, sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top of the bread.
- Bake the zucchini banana bread at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool before removing it from the pan and onto a wire rack for slicing. Enjoy!
Keywords: gluten free chocolate chip zucchini banana bread, zucchini banana bread, banana bread, zucchini bread, gluten free zucchini bread, gluten free