- 2 cups cooked and cooled quinoa
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 6 oz feta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (plus more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Add the cooled quinoa, kalamata olives, marinated artichoke hearts, red onion, cherry tomatoes, parsley, and feta cheese to a large mixing bowl.
- Make the dressing by combining all of the ingredients in a high powered blender or food processor and blend until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and then stir the salad together until everything is well combined.
- Transfer the salad to a serving bowl, garnish with extra fresh parsley, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: Mediterranean quinoa salad, quinoa salad, Greek Quinoa Salad