- 4–4 oz salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- ½ tablespoons rice vinegar
- ½ tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ginger powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Green onion, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Pat the salmon dry with paper towels and lay it on a parchment lined baking sheet. Season the salmon liberally with salt and pepper.
- Add the honey, sriracha, coconut aminos, rice vinegar, lime juice, sesame oil, garlic powder, and ginger powder to a small mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Use a basting brush to spread the glaze evenly on each salmon filet.
- Bake the salmon at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the filets.
- Remove the salmon from the oven, garnish with green onion and sesame seeds, and enjoy!
Keywords: honey sriracha salmon, asian salmon, sweet salmon, glazed salmon