- 2 shots of espresso or ½ cup strongly brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (plus more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (plus more for the top if you would like)
- ¾ cup oat milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- Option One: Add all of the ingredients to a small saucepan and whisk together over medium heat. Once the mixture is heated through, pour it into your favorite mug and enjoy.
- Option Two: Combine all of the ingredients, except the milk, in a small saucepan. Whisk everything together and heat over medium heat. While the coffee mixture is heating, add the milk to a milk frother and froth. Once hot, pour the coffee mixture into your mug and then pour the warmed frothed milk overtop. Top with a little extra pumpkin spice and enjoy!
Keywords: homemade pumpkin spice latte, healthy pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin spice latte, dairy free pumpkin spice latte