- ½ cup strong coffee or 2 shots of espresso
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon of peppermint extract, to taste
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- ¾ cup oat milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- Option One: Add all of the ingredients to a small saucepan and whisk together over medium heat. Once the mixture is heated through, pour it into your favorite mug, top with whipped cream and a little more cocoa powder, and enjoy!
- Option Two: Combine all of the ingredients, except the milk, in a small saucepan. Whisk everything together and heat over medium heat. While the coffee mixture is heated, add the milk to a milk frother and froth. Once hot, pour the coffee mixture into your mug and then pour the warmed frothed milk overtop. Top with whipped cream, cocoa powder, and enjoy!
Keywords: dairy free peppermint mocha, peppermint mocha, vegan peppermint mocha, paleo peppermint mocha