- ¼ cup hot water
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ tablespoon maple syrup (more or less depending on taste)
- 1 cup non-dairy milk like almond or cashew milk
- Add the matcha powder to a small bowl. Pour in the hot water and whisk until well combined and there are no more lumps in the matcha. Whisk in the vanilla extract and maple syrup.
- Fill a glass with ice and pour in the matcha mixture.
- Then add the milk to the glass and enjoy!
Keywords: iced matcha latte, iced matcha latte recipe, homemade matcha latte, homemade iced matcha, latte how to make an iced matcha latte