- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 pound steak, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon arrowroot starch
- 1/4 cup green onion
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Add the sliced steak, garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper, to a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add a tablespoon of avocado oil and then add in the steak. Cook the steak for 4-5 minutes until browned flipping halfway through. Once cooked, remove the steak from pan and set aside.
- While the steak is cooking, make the stir fry sauce. Add the coconut aminos, sesame oil, red pepper, and arrowroot starch to a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Once the steak has been removed from the pan, add in the broccoli florets and ⅓ cup of water. Cook the broccoli until it is bright green and slightly tender but still has crunch; around 4-5 minutes depending on the size of the broccoli florets.
- Add the steak and any juices back to the skillet and then add the stir fry sauce. Give everything a stir to combine steak, broccoli, and sauce and cook for one more minute. The sauce should thicken a bit as it heats.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the sliced green onions. Garnish with sesame seeds and then serve the stir-fry immediately. Eat and enjoy!
Keywords: healthy beef and broccoli stir fry, beef and broccoli, broccoli beef, beef and broccoli stir fry