- 1 pound large or jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon old bay or cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- juice of one lemon
- Soak the wooden skewers in water.
- Make the Shrimp Marinade: Add the marinade ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Pat the shrimp dry and pour the marinade over the shrimp. Toss until the shrimp is well coated in the marinade.
- Make the Garlic Butter: Add the butter to small skillet, heat over medium heat until melted. Once the butter is melted, remove the skillet from the heat and add the garlic. Stir until well combined. Next, add the chopped parsley and lemon juice and stir.
- Thread the marinated shrimp onto the soaked skewers.
- Cook the Shrimp: Heat your grill to medium-high heat (375-450 degrees). Grill the shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side on direct heat until done. The shrimp will be done when it is opaque and pink around the edges.
- Drizzle the garlic butter over the shrimp and then serve!
Keywords: grilled shrimp, shrimp seasoning, grilled shrimp sides