- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, for frying
- chopped romaine
- feta, for serving
- white rice
- tzatziki sauce
- Add the meatball ingredients to a small mixing bowl and use your hands to mix until well combined. Next, use a cookie dough scoop or tablespoon to scoop out the chicken mixture and use your hands to form into meatballs.
- When the meatballs are formed, heat a large skillet over medium heat and then add a tablespoon of oil. Next add the meatballs to the hot skillet and cook for roughly 3-4 minutes per side until browned and the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit. You may have to do this in batches depending on the size of your skillet.
- Serve the meatballs over chopped romaine lettuce with feta, cucumber, tomato, rice, and tzatziki sauce.
Keywords: greek chicken meatballs, greek chicken meatball recipes, chicken meatballs, chicken meatball recipe