- 1 – 15oz can pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- 1 tablespoon turbinado sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add the melted butter, pumpkin, vanilla extract, brown sugar, and eggs to a mixing bowl. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Next, add the gluten-free flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice to the mixing bowl. Stir until the batter is well mixed.
- If using, fold in any chocolate chips or chopped nuts.
- Transfer the pumpkin bread batter to a prepared loaf pan. In a small bowl, combine the turbinado sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture over the batter.
- Bake the bread at 350 degrees for fifty to sixty minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Let the bread come to a cool in the loaf pan before transferring it to a wire rack to slice.
Keywords: gluten free pumpkin bread, pumpkin bread, cinnamon sugar pumpkin bread, gluten free cinnamon sugar pumpkin bread