- 1 3/4 cups gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups mashed banana (roughly 3–4 large bananas)
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips (plus more for the top)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9×5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Add the gluten free flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt to a mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl add the melted butter, mashed banana, dark brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to a prepared 9×5 loaf pan. Sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top.
- Bake the banana bread at 350 degrees for 50-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan, on a wire rack, before removing it from the pan and slicing.
Keywords: gluten free chocolate chip banana bread, gluten free banana bread with chocolate chips, best gluten free chocolate chip banana bread