- ½ tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 pounds of steak, cut into small bite size pieces
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tablespoons butter or ghee
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- green onion, for garnish
- Season the steak bites with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes and stir until well coated.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the avocado oil to the hot skillet and then add the steak in a single layer. Cook the steak bites for 3-4 minutes until brown, stirring occasionally. You may have to do this in batches depending on the size of your skillet. Once the steak is brown, remove it from the pan.
- Remove any excess water from the skillet and then add the butter or ghee to the pan. Next add the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the steak back to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes stirring to coat it in the butter sauce. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the chopped parsley. Garnish with green onion and serve immediately.
Keywords: Garlic Butter Steak Bites, Steak Bites, Whole30 Garlic Butter Steak Bites, Paleo Garlic Butter Steak Bites