- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the melted butter, eggs, light brown sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the gluten free flour, baking soda, and salt until well mixed.
- Fold in the sprinkles until they are evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Transfer the batter to a 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle extra sprinkles over the batter.
- Bake the blondies for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the blondies cool before slicing and enjoying!
Keywords: cake batter blondies, gluten free cake batter blondies, funfetti cake batter blondies, gluten free funfetti cake batter blondies