- 2 cups diced chicken breast
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined. Season with extra salt and pepper to suite your taste.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to three to four days.
Keywords: curry chicken salad, curry greek yogurt chicken salad, chicken salad