- 2 cups fresh seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1/2 English cucumber
- 12 mint leaves plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup maple simple syrup
- Lime sparkling water
- Add the watermelon, cucumber, lime juice, and mint leaves to a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the watermelon cucumber mixture through a fine mesh sieve to remove any pulp.
- Next, add the maple simple syrup and stir until well combined.
- Divide the watermelon cucumber mixture between glasses filled with ice.
- Top each glass off with lime sparkling water and garnish with fresh mint, a slice of cucumber, and watermelon!