For the Homemade Ranch Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons dried chives
- 2 tablespoons dried dill
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons pink salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
For the Chicken Wings
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees.
- Add all of the ranch seasoning ingredients in a small mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Add the chicken wings, salt, 2 tablespoons of ranch seasoning, avocado oil, and red pepper flakes (if using) to a mixing bowl. Toss the chicken wings until they are well coated in the oil and seasoning.
- Transfer the chicken wings to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Bake at 425 degrees for 40-45 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until browned and crispy.
- Remove the wings from the oven and sprinkle with a little extra ranch seasoning. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Keywords: crispy baked ranch wings, chicken wings, crispy chicken wings, ranch chicken wings