- 1 cup creamy all-natural cashew or almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut (I used this kind)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- In a large mixing bowl combine the nut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Add the oats, coconut, chocolate chips, and chia seeds and mix until well combined and it resembles cookie dough.
- Place the “dough” in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to chill.
- Once the mix has chilled, take it out of the fridge and use a tablespoon measure to scoop the dough and then form it into small balls by rolling them in between your hands.
- Enjoy! Store any leftovers in an air-tight container in the fridge or freezer.
Keywords: cookie dough bites, cookie dough energy bites, energy bites, chocolate chip cookie dough energy bites, oatmeal energy bites