- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Whisk together all of the ingredients except the chia seeds.
- Add the chia seeds and whisk again until well combined.
- Pour the mix into a glass storage container and place it in the refrigerator. After a few minutes, give it another stir to make sure everything is evenly combined.
- Leave the chia pudding in the fridge overnight. In the morning give it a good stir and then top it with fresh berries, your favorite granola, and nut butter.
Keywords: chocolate chia pudding, chocolate chia seed pudding, how to make chocolate chia pudding, chocolate chia pudding recipe, chia seed pudding chocolate, chia chocolate pudding