- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg, whisked
- ½ cup almond flour (blanched and finely ground)
- 1 tablespoon & 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried chives
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- blue cheese, for serving
- blue cheese dressing, for serving
- sliced green onion, for serving
- celery, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Make the meatballs: Add the ground chicken, whisked egg, almond flour, 1 tablespoon buffalo sauce, minced garlic, onion powder, red pepper flakes, paprika, dried herbs, salt, and pepper to a mixing bowl and use your hands to gently mix together until well combined. Use a tablespoon measure to scoop and roll the ground chicken into meatballs. You should be able to make 20 meatballs.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the parchment lined sheet pan and then place the meatballs on the sheet pan. Bake the meatballs at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until an instant read thermometer reads 165 degrees Fahrenheit / 74 degrees Celsius.
- While the meatballs are cooking, heat 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce in a small saucepan until warm.
- Transfer the meatballs to a large bowl and pour the buffalo sauce over the meatballs. Gently toss the meatballs until they are completely coated in the sauce. Garnish with sliced green onion, crumbled blue cheese, and serve with blue cheese dressing and celery.
Keywords: buffalo chicken meatballs, buffalo chicken meatballs recipe, what to serve with buffalo chicken meatballs