- 1 bag Birdseye Steamfresh Broccoli Florets
- 1 bag Birdseye shredded veggies
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup finely ground almond flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook the Birds Eye Steamfresh Broccoli Florets and Shredded Potatoes & Sweet Potatoes with Broccoli & Cauliflower Florets according to the package directions. Transfer the veggies to a mixing bowl and set aside in the fridge. Allow them to cool while you assemble the remaining recipe ingredients.
- Once the veggies have cooled a bit, add them to a food processor and pulse 3-4 times until finely chopped.
- Transfer the chopped veggies to a large mixing bowl. To the bowl, add shredded cheese, whisked eggs, Greek yogurt, almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and paper. Stir until well combined.
- Use a tablespoon sized cookie scoop to scoop the veggie mixture and then use your hands to form the mixture in tot shaped logs.
- Place the tots onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Lightly spray them with cooking spray and then bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Allow the broccoli cheddar veggie tots to a cool a bit before serving with your favorite dipping sauce! Enjoy!
Keywords: broccoli cheddar tots, broccoli cheddar, vegetables