- 3 cups broccoli florets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 3 cups cauliflower florets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
For the Dressing
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- pinch of salt
- First, make the dressing. Combine the mayonnaise, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, black pepper, and the pinch of salt. Stir until smooth.
- Next, in a large mixing bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, cooked bacon, dried fruit, chopped pecans, red onion, and green onion. Pour the dressing over the broccoli cauliflower mixture and stir until everything is well combined.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for two hours before serving. Enjoy!
Keywords: broccoli cauliflower salad, broccoli and cauliflower salad, broccoli cauliflower salad recipe