- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the banana, Greek yogurt, eggs, and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Add the coconut sugar to the wet ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Next, add the oat flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon to the mixing bowl. Once combined, fold in the the blueberries.
- Transfer the batter to a greased or lined muffin tin. Fill each muffin well two-thirds of the way full.
- Bake the muffins at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick, placed in the center, comes out clean.
- Serve the muffins warm.
Keywords: blueberry banana muffins, blueberry muffins, blueberry and banana muffins, banana blueberry muffins