- 2 – 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups fresh corn (uncooked)
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 large hass avocado, pitted and diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and finely diced
For the Dressing:
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (plus more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Assemble the Salad: Add the black beans, fresh corn, diced red onion, red bell pepper, avocado, and jalapeño to a large mixing bowl.
- Make the dressing: Add the cilantro, garlic, olive oil, lime juice, maple syrup, lime zest, salt, and cumin to a small mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until well combined. Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: black bean and corn salad, corn and black bean salad, black bean and corn salad recipe, how to make black bean and corn salad, how long does black bean and corn salad last