- roughly 16 oz cauliflower florets (around 1 and a half 12oz bags)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup tapioca starch
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- sliced green onions, for garnish
- dill, for garnish
- Whisk together the eggs, almond milk, and 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce until well combined.
- Add the almond flour, tapioca starch, spices, dried herbs, salt, and pepper to a shallow dish. Use a fork or small whisk to mix everything together until well combined.
- Dip each cauliflower floret, one at a time, into the egg mixture. Make sure that the cauliflower is completely coated.
- Next, dip the cauliflower in the almond flour coating. Use your fingers to toss the cauliflower florets in the dry mixture until well coated.
- Preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees. Use a cooking brush to coat the air fryer rack with a teaspoon of oil. Add the the cauliflower florets to the basket of the air fryer and cook for fifteen to twenty minutes at 375 degrees until crispy.
- Once the cauliflower is browned and crispy, transfer it to a wire rack to cool for a few minutes. Next transfer the cauliflower to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle the 1/4 a cup of remaining buffalo sauce over the cauliflower and gently toss until it is well coated.
- Serve the cauliflower with carrots, celery, and your favorite ranch dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer buffalo cauliflower, buffalo cauliflower, air fryer cauliflower