- 2 pounds split chicken wings
- 1/2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- sliced green onion, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat the chicken wings dry with paper towels and then add them to a large mixing bowl. Add the avocado oil, baking powder, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt to the wings and toss until well coated.
- Place the seasoned chicken wings on a baking sheet in a single layer but not touching. Bake the wings for 40-45 minutes until golden brown and the skin is crispy, flipping halfway through.
- While the wings are baking, heat the buffalo sauce in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Once the wings are done cooking, transfer them to a large mixing bowl and pour the warm buffalo sauce over the wing. Toss until well coated.
- Transfer the wings to a serving platter, garnish with thinly sliced green onion and serve with ranch, celery, and carrots.
Keywords: buffalo chicken wings, whole30 buffalo chicken wings, chicken wings, buffalo wings