- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1–2 tbsp maple syrup or honey (depending on how sweet you like things)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Whisk together all of the ingredients except the chia seeds
- Add the chia seeds and whisk again until well combined.
- Pour the mix into a storage container and place it in the refrigerator. After twenty minutes, give it another stir to make sure everything is evenly combined.
- Leave the chia pudding in the fridge overnight. In the morning give it a good stir and then top it with berries, your favorite granola, and even a little nut butter if that’s your thing. Enjoy!
Keywords: chia pudding, vanilla chia pudding, vanilla chia seed pudding, chia seed pudding, dairy free chia pudding