- 12 count Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 12 slices sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1/4 –1/2 of honey crisp apple, thinly sliced
- 1–2 cups baby arugula
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Set the oven on low broil.
- Prep and Toast the Rolls: Use a serrated knife to slice the rolls in half lengthwise (leaving the individual rolls intact). Place the rolls on a sheet pan and then place them under the broiler, watching carefully, until lightly toasted and golden. Remove the rolls from the oven. Set the bottom side of the rolls aside. Flip the top side of the rolls over and brush with butter. Return to the oven and broil the tops for another 30 seconds to a 1 minute until lightly toasted. Remove from the oven and then turn the oven temperature down to 350 degrees.
- Make the Cranberry Aioli: add the mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and cranberry sauce to a small bowl. Whisk together until well combined and smooth.
- Spread the aioli on the cut side of both rolls. Set aside the top half of the rolls.
- Then on the bottom half of the rolls, place 6 slices of cheddar cheese, then add the sliced turkey, then the sliced apples, and then top with the remaining 6 slices of cheddar cheese. Place in the oven and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is fully melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with baby arugula and then place the top half of the rolls on top. Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: turkey sliders, turkey sliders recipe, turkey and cheese sliders, Hawaiian roll turkey sliders