- 2 cups dried pasta (I used fusili)
- 2 – 5oz cans tuna, packed in water and drained
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 frozen cup peas, defrosted
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced or grated
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, plus more to taste
- Cook the dry pasta according to the package instructions. Once al dente, drain and rinse the pasta with cold water.
- Add the pasta, tuna, celery, red bell pepper, red onion, peas, capers, dill, and parsley to a large mixing bowl.
- Next, make the dressing. Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients until well combined. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta salad and stir until well combined.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Keywords: tuna pasta salad, tuna pasta salad recipe, tuna salad with pasta