- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1–2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1–2 tablespoons nut butter
- Add the Greek yogurt, milk, vanilla extract, sweetener, and nut butter to a mixing bowl. Whisk together until well combined.
- Add the oats, chia seeds, and salt to the wet ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Transfer the oats to large wide mouthed glass container with a lid (like a WECK JAR/mason jar).
- After the oats have chilled, remove them from the fridge and give them a stir.
- Now it’s time to serve your overnight oats! Separate the oats into two different serving bowls or jars. Feel free to add an extra splash of milk, if you like your overnight oats on the thinner side. Top them with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Keywords: overnight oats, overnight oats recipes, overnight oats recipe, simple overnight oats