- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 16 oz shredded coleslaw mix
- Add the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, dijon mustard, and celery seed to a mixing bowl.
- Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together until everything is well combined.
- Drizzle the dressing over the shredded coleslaw mix and toss until everything is well combined at the cabbage is well coated.
Keywords: homemade coleslaw, healthy coleslaw, coleslaw recipe, dairy free coleslaw, homemade coleslaw recipe